Physician Assistant (PA)
Company: STG International
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Overview: Physician Assistant (PA) - Tacoma, WA Full-Time
Flexible Work Hours
- Are you looking for a more balanced work life?
- Are you tired of the demands in hospitals and private practice
- If you are a dedicated hard worker who is extremely passionate
in providing healthcare services and exceptional care to patients,
we have the job for you We are seeking Physician Assistant or Nurse
Practitioner candidates for this full-time position! STGi provides
detention health care services including medical, dental, and
behavioral health to individuals in custody within ICE detention
facilities. REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate from an accredited Family Nurse Practitioner program
located in a State, the District of Columbia, or a U.S.
- Current, full and unrestricted PA in the state of
- A minimum of one year of clinical provider experience in direct
patient care as a certified family nurse practitioner.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers certification through the American
Heart Association .
- Ability to pass a federal government security background check.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides direct care to patients within discipline Scope of
Practice and performs functions in accordance with current accepted
practice, licensure, certification, credentialing and granted
- Provides treatment of persons throughout the life span as
appropriate to discipline and facility setting.
- May be expected to respond to and or coordinate response to
- Functions independently to perform age-appropriate history and
physicals for acute, chronic and complex medical conditions.
- Performs physical examinations, to include but not limited to
gynecologic exams, EKGs, and/or neurological exams on all ages as
Keywords: STG International, Tacoma , Physician Assistant (PA), Healthcare , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...