Real Estate Agent -- Flexible Work Schedule
Company: John L. Scott Real Estate
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Job Description A Real Estate Agent is an integral part of a real estate transaction. They represent their clients by getting to know their preferences, representing them during negotiations, and helping them every step of the way in completing a real estate sale. The real estate market is an exciting industry that is always changing, and we are searching for creative, dynamic real estate agents who are eager to apply their creativity to the buying and selling of homes.
The ideal candidate for the Real Estate Agent position is a fast learner who wants to develop creative ideas to help clients buy or sell their home. Ideally, you have experience in sales, marketing or customer service and thrive in fast-paced environments. There is a great deal of independence in real estate, so if you are self-motivated and enjoy a flexible work schedule, this Real Estate Agent position could be a great fit for you.
To become a Real Estate Agent, a state-issued license is required. Similar to getting a driver's license, state authorized training and testing is required to obtain a real estate agent license. Third party educational institutions provide this training for a fee to the general public. However, you do not need a license in order to apply for this position, as we will help coach you through the licensing process.
Real Estate Agents are compensated whenever they make a transaction. Whenever you close a sale, you earn a competitive portion of the revenue. The more transactions you make, the more income you earn. It is common for Real Estate Agents to earn more than $100,000 each year, although it can take a couple of years to hit that mark as you establish a portfolio of clients.
Job Responsibilities As a Real Estate Agent, you will...
- Advise clients on how to price their home and get it ready for sale
- Keep informed on the local real estate market and keep track of comparable home sales within your clients' communities
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Market your real estate agent services to the local community
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations and when creating home transaction contracts
- Craft creative marketing strategies to help clients sell their home
- Follow up with clients after their transaction
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients As an employer, we will...
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate agent
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market so you can thrive in the real estate market
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance
- Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial security About John L. Scott Since our founding 86 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 110 offices and over 3200 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, housing, listing, listing consultant, residential, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, salesperson
Keywords: John L. Scott Real Estate, Tacoma , Real Estate Agent -- Flexible Work Schedule, Sales , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!