Sales- Inside Sales Rep
Company: Milgard Manufacturing
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Sales- Inside Sales Rep in Tacoma, WA at Milgard Windows & Doors
An Inside Sales Representative job located in Tacoma, WA is
available at Milgard Windows and Doors. You should have two years
of experience in a customer service enterprise setting. You will be
responsible for providing superior customer service and support to
Milgard Dealers, acting as the primary contact for assigned
territory orders and inquiries. This position acts as a business
liaison for the window distribution channel. Milgard Windows &
Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the
Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, and
California. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, which
creates additional opportunities for growth and synergies between
these two industry leaders. Inside Sales Representative job
- Providing an accurate and timely response to customer inquiries
through various channels of communication.
- Partnering with the Outside Sales team to provide a prompt
solution to customer and Dealer concerns and complaints.
- Act as the technical expert for Milgard products by utilizing
CAD drawings and available resources.
- Support the order fulfillment process by working extensively
with production personnel, Credit, and Delivery.
- Make outbound calls to targeted customers within an assigned
territory with a focus on customer relations.
- Process and review Dealer orders and requests received in an
accurate and timely fashion.
- Provide system generated acknowledgments to all orders as
- Incorporates Milgard's Core Values into day-to-day activities
- Communicates with and treats all departments, company
personnel, and customers with courtesy, integrity, respect, and
- Adheres to all facets of safety policies and procedures.
- Minimum of two years' experience in customer service utilizing
an enterprise system, preferably in a manufacturing
- Typing by touch and 10-key
- Window/Millwork knowledge is a plus but not a must.
- Experience reading CAD drawings preferred, but not
- Relevant experience coordinating and cooperating with multiple
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, and Outlook) Milgard is growing with a track record of
strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team
members. A great opportunity to learn our business and show what
you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust
total reward offering, including:
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Milgard picks up the majority cost of
these important benefits!
- 401k Savings Plan
- Tuition assistance - continue your education; we will
- Career growth opportunities - take on more responsibility and
grow! If you are interested in this Inside Sales Representative job
in Tacoma, WA please apply now. To learn more about Milgard's
products, services, and culture, visit our website at
www.milgard.com/careers. We have built or success on our
foundational philosophy of Respect, Quality, and Excellence.
Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we
continue to build an even greater organization!
Keywords: Milgard Manufacturing, Tacoma , Sales- Inside Sales Rep, Sales , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!