Company: Targa Real Estate Services Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionLIMITED AGENT SERVICESJOB DESCRIPTION: LEASING
CONSULTANTREPORTS TO: PROPERTY MANAGER
FLSA STATUS: Full Time / Hourly / Non-Exempt
- The LEASING CONSULTANT is the community's sales representative
whose primary duties are to greet clients, present the features and
benefits of their assigned community, and properly secure lease
agreements from qualified persons.
- A LEASING CONSULTANT is highly service oriented, and strives to
make current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their
- The LEASING CONSULTANT will contact a person of authority
should any situation warrant an action of decision that is not
included in his or her duties and responsibilities. DUTIES AND
- Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and
procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair
Credit Reporting Act, and all other Federal and State laws.
- Maintain a professional, friendly, atmosphere in the leasing
offices and other areas where prospective residents and current
- Inspect models and "market ready" vacancies daily to insure
- Answer incoming phone calls and handle each call accordingly,
whether it is a client call, irate resident, service request, etc.
Transfer calls to assistant manager or property manager when
- Greet prospective residents, qualify, determine needs and
preferences, professionally present community and specific
apartments while communicating features and benefits.
- Update online advertising to reflect current market pricing on
a weekly basis.
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends.
- Contribute ideas to the property manager for marketing
community and for improving resident satisfaction.
- Occasionally may be asked to perform external market outreach
at nearby businesses, organizations, etc.
- Actively coordinate all renewals throughout the month. This
includes sending letters (90, 60, 30 days) and scheduling resident
appointments to discuss renewal rates and leasing options.
- Correctly complete all lease applications, assist with
application verification and notify prospective residents of
- Type miscellaneous resident communication as needed.
- Complete all lease paperwork, and accept rents and
- Complete Guest Card information form on all clients, send
thank-you notes and perform follow-ups.
- Physically inspect community when on grounds, pick up litter
and report any service needs to maintenance or janitorial
- Inspect move-outs and vacancies.
- Inventory office supplies on periodic basis. Report needs to
- Organize and file appropriate reports, leases and
- Attend corporate meetings when requested.
- Assist Property Manager and Assistant Manager in preparation of
weekly reports, resident communications, move-out inventory, market
surveys, etc. GENERAL
- Perform any additional duties assigned by Assistant Manager,
Property Manager or Regional Property Manager. QUALIFICATIONS
- Position requires excellent leasing and closing skills, basic
computer skills and organizational skills.
- Work Hours: Generally 40 hours per week. Employees will be
required to work a flexible workweek including weekends.
- May be asked to inspect apartment community and surrounding
neighborhood, make trips to the bank and visit the corporate
- May need to operate a property golf cart to show residences to
- Must have valid driver's license and current automobile
insurance. This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive, and job duties may change with the needs of the
property and/or management.
Keywords: Targa Real Estate Services Inc., Tacoma , Leasing Agent, Sales , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!