Company: World Fuel Services
Posted on: January 12, 2022
At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global
success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of
our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive
in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where
innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are
highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to
drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an
environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'.
By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications
and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter,
1 number, and 1 special character.World Fuel Services, is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Our Sales Support need to have a wide skillset to meet the demands
of this varied role: we need a salesperson, brand ambassador, a
leader, and astute decision-maker.You will understand profits, know
how to handle a budget, and have a firm grasp on product knowledge
issues. You should also have a clear, purposeful leadership style
that encourages your team to exceed sales targets and always
deliver exceptional customer service.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect and identify new leads and opportunities within
current customer base.
- Build and maintain relationships with current customers.
- Work with contractors and vendors to manage on-site repairs and
- Collaborate with internal stake holders to resolve customer
issues related to pricing, billing, and service
- Fleet Fueling account set up to include bar coding and creating
- Support KAMs in setting up new Ship To locations in back office
- Emergency small package lubricant/DEF deliveries
- Work with equipment department & vendors to assure tanks are
set up and labeled properly (Lubes)
- Assist KAMs with temporary tank placements (Fuel)
- Day after delivery experience follow up via phone call or text
- Details of note (i.e. confirm delivery schedule, delivery hours
/ correct POC info)
- Customer goodwill visits
- Support KAMs with fuel quality issues & product sampling when
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a customer facing role;
energy/fuel industry experience not required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a
commitment to delivering superior customer service.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced team
- Attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong user capability with Microsoft Office products and CRM
databases such as Salesforce.
- Highly motivated and able to work with limited
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skillsIND123
Keywords: World Fuel Services, Tacoma , Sales Support, Sales , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!