electrical and instrumentation controls technician
Company: Randstad US
Posted on: January 24, 2023
electrical and instrumentation controls technician.
- tacoma , washington
- posted december 21, 2022job detailssummary
- $87,360 - $97,760 per year
- high school
- category computer and mathematical occupations
- reference987369job detailsjob summary:Our client, a leader in
storage and transportation for petroleum in the Tacoma, Washington
area is seeking an experienced E&I Technician to join the team.
You will be responsible for conducting maintenance and repairs on
equipment on the field. Must have working knowledge of Electrical
and SCADA equipment and must be able to read electrical drawings,
piping and instrumentation diagrams.. You will be asked to have
working knowledge of NEC Code requirements for pipeline operations,
along with wiring installations. Minimumof 2 years of experience in
the industry, with experience with high voltage electrical systems
and controls systems.location: Tacoma, Washingtonjob type:
Permanentsalary: $87,360 - 97,760 per yearwork hours: 8am to
4pmeducation: High Schoolresponsibilities:
- Schedule and perform inspection and maintenance of electrical
equipment at substations, pump stations and tank farms.
- Test and insure correct operation of instrumentation, safety
and protective devices.
- Perform electrical or SCADA required repairs needed by Pipeline
- Insure correct operation of switchgear, substations equipment
and technology, motors, valve operators/actuators and tank gauging
- Assist operators in assuring that all field units operate in
- Assist Maintenance Technicians as needed.
- Plan and install new field units and help with communications
- Perform basic maintenance functions as needed.
- Perform mandated tests and maintain associated records.
- Responsible for regulatory/code compliance of all electrical
- Install new SCADA equipment on new sites or replace equipment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High Schoolskills:
- InstrumentationEqual Opportunity Employer: Race, Color,
Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National
Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran
Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we
welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring
and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you
require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or
interview experience a great one, please contact
HRsupport@randstadusa.com.Pay offered to a successful candidate
will be based on several factors including the candidate's
education, work experience, work location, specific job duties,
certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive
benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition
program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on
eligibility).For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or
testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal
mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations.
Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing
requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more
Keywords: Randstad US, Tacoma , electrical and instrumentation controls technician, Professions , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!