Class A Truck Driver / $7000 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: August 7, 2022
*$7000 SIGN-ON BONUS*
*IMMEDIATE START**LOCAL WORK*
Clean Harbors Kent, WA is looking for a Class A Truck Driver to
join their safety conscious team. This position will be responsible
for the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste
clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling
of hazardous materials and will operate a variety of vehicles
including vacuum trailer, roll-off and hydro-blasting
This position requires travel of approximately 25% of the time.
Hotel, per diem and travel expenses are all covered by Clean
Harbors. Typically Mon-Fri with occasional weekends as needed.
Shifts may vary, but typically start between 5:00am-6:00am.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages with weekly overtime opportunities;
- Group 401k with company matching components;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Operates light and heavy equipment including, but not limited
to pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats,
etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting;
- Completion of associated paperwork, including but not limited
to daily worksheets, vehicle inspections, equipment inspections and
Health and Safety requirements and permits;
- Loading and unloading at each customer stop
- Class A CDL is required;
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements required, or ability to obtain
- Previous experience with hydro blasting and vacuum truck are a
- Ability to obtain a TWIC Card required;
- OSHA certification an asset;
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission
is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Tacoma , Class A Truck Driver / $7000 Sign-on Bonus, Professions , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!