IT Security Analyst
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Propel Insurance, an Alera Group Company is looking for a
motivated Security Analyst who brings experience and enthusiasm
that fits well in a rapidly growing enterprise company. You will
have a real passion and excitement for the Security industry, and
you will leverage leading-edge security technologies to push
security innovation. You will approach security programmatically
and focus on process integration. This is a company built on
collaboration and inclusivity, and we are unrelentingly
- Help build out the security risk management program around our
- Provide security thought leadership in the organization around
Training and Awareness.
- Collaborate with all parts of the business and technology
teams, to make sure we--------re meeting the requirements of our
regulators, and clients.
- Help implement the security roadmap.
- Diagnose and resolve complex issues with technical assistance
from vendors, common carriers, and technical IT management.
- Admin responsibilities for security solutions such as
vulnerability scanning as well as phishing, audit-logging, identity
management (Okta), and training tools.
- Some Tier 2/3 support for end-users as it relates to security.
- 2+ years experience in information security.
- First-hand experience with security risk management including
frameworks and tools.
- Experience with security policy management, awareness, security
audits, and due diligence.
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication
- Experience providing information security advice and
communicating security requirements as a subject matter
- Security risk assessments, reviews, and recommendations.
- Security assurance to review, monitor, measure, and report
- Security metrics and KPIs.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory standards such as GDPR / CCPA
/ NY Cyber regulations / HIPAA.
- Security certifications CISM, CISSP, CISA, and CRISC are
- Knowledge of O365 and Okta is desirable.
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud services.
- Advanced PowerShell scripting skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Experience and knowledge of networking and system
administration. Equal Opportunity Employment We--------re an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. If you--------re a California resident, please
read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#PandoIQPandoLogic. Keywords: Information Security Analyst,
Location: Tacoma, WA - 98418
Keywords: Alera Group, Tacoma , IT Security Analyst, Professions , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!