Water Restoration Technician
Company: ServiceMaster of Tacoma
Posted on: May 14, 2022
ServiceMaster of Tacoma is seeking bright, motivated,
hardworking individuals to join our Water Restoration Team based in
Tacoma, WA. Are you interested in being a part of a team that
focuses on a culture of being professional, reliable, and positive?
Who trains and grows together to work smarter, not harder? Who is
sincere in the desire to work together to deliver our customers a
10/10 experience? If so, we want to meet you! What ServiceMaster of
- Training program to develop valuable career building
- 3 weeks paid time off.
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits for as low as
- Employer-matched 401(k).
- Company paid AD&D and Life Insurance Policy (up to $25,000
paid to your beneficiary) What we ask of Water Restoration
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to occasionally lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to enter data into computers or tablets.
- Desire to be a strong part of a team to help reach daily
- Must have valid drivers license and clean record.
- Be willing to work in crawl spaces and attics
- Must report to work at our warehouse in Tacoma What you'll do
as a Water Restoration Technician:
- Cleaning of structures due to damage from water damage
- Demolishing water affected materials
- Monitor equipment throughout drying process
- Restore Peace of Mind for our customers If you have questions
about what the Water Restoration Technician role includes or
company benefits, please reach out to our HR department at
253-383-1776. We are dedicated to creating, promoting, and
nurturing a safe and inclusive work environment, and we expect the
same from each of our employees. We value diverse talents and
welcome individuals with unique backgrounds, working styles, and
skill sets. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate
our employees individual skills and strengths.
Keywords: ServiceMaster of Tacoma, Tacoma , Water Restoration Technician, Professions , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!