Company: CCC Information Services Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the
P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support
connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision
repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to
advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for
thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network
management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer
experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and
achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best
mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago,
Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020 & 2021. Diverse
perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and
award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We
hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and
cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record
of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next
generation technology into real world solutions and empower team
members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in
Chicago, CCC has 7 locations worldwide and is listed on the New
York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC
Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
Part-time position with flexible daytime hours No experience
Founded in 1980, CCC is a leading provider of innovative cloud,
mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and apps for the
automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries.
CCC is now hiring in Tacoma, Wa for a Field Inventory
Representative with the opportunity to earn $350-$400 per month
Is this opportunity right for you?
* Flexible schedule - set your own hours
* Desire a reliable supplemental income
* Interest in learning about cars
* Enjoy working outdoors in a casual environment
* Mileage reimbursement available
* No experience required
* Comfortable working outdoors year round
* Motivation to work independently with remote supervision
* Ability to bend, stoop and stand on pavement for extended periods
* Access to reliable transportation and proof of valid driver's
license and auto insurance
* Background check (federal, state and county criminal, plus motor
vehicle report) will be initiated upon offer of employment
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Virtual interviews will be held the week of January 17th.
* Available to start paid training the week of January 24th during
Keywords: CCC Information Services Inc., Tacoma , Inventory Taker, Professions , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!