Company: Linde Ince
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company
with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our
world more productive every day by providing high-quality
solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers
more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace,
chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare,
manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used
in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to
high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing,
hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers
state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer
expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and
services, please visit .
We are currently seeking a talented individual to be our Production
Superintendent. In this role, you'll be responsible for the day to
day operations at the Fife Air Separation Facility, located in
Fife, Wa. Direct supervision of facility technicians.
Implementation of safety programs, meeting fixed and variable cost
commitments, execution of reliability programs, compliance with
quality systems as well as government regulations.
- Manage facility personnel safety and operational safety
- Accountable for continuously working to reduce plant operating
cost through the incorporation of Operational Excellence
- Manage and direct daily activities of the Air Separation plant
staff including safety, environmental, reliability, quality, cost
control and efficiency
- Accountable for helping to develop and then manage to the
plants annual budgets
- Manage and escalate as required equipment failures, production
upsets and quality issues
- Manage employee performance by setting goals and expectations,
providing guidance and feedback for development and performance
- Responsible for, or involved in employment decisions and has
significant influence over the performance rating of
- Sets team objectives and delivers results that have a direct
and measurable impact on the achievement of goals
- Primary contact for special projects and requests requiring
operations lead or input. Examples of these are requests from
business for improvement projects, needed information in support of
projects, contract negotiations, etc.
- Resource from operations to provide input to capital
- Assist with the training of operators and with the training
program as needed
- Assist operations as needed in the effective response to sudden
operational and plant safety / environmental needs or events
- Identify and work on productivity improvement initiatives and
assist operations in root cause investigations and analysis
- Analyze and help resolve impediments to operational safety and
- Adjust controls to address changing conditions and anticipates
problems before they occur
- Make recommendations to improve operations processes and
effectively use problem solving tools to achieve cost savings
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 4+ years Operations experience or equivalent
- 2+ years Management experience preferred The role requires
thorough knowledge and understanding of the processes, hazards and
equipment. The selected person should also have knowledge of
company and site systems, policies and procedures. The person must
become knowledgeable of Praxair/Linde, OSHA, PSM, CGMP/FDA, ISO and
EPA standards. Good communication (written and oral), conflict
resolution and computer skills are also important competencies.
Demonstrated ability to foster and direct teams in achieving
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all
employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages
growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces
inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice
for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn
more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including
paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life
insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however,
only those applicants who are being considered for an interview
will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law.by Jobble
Keywords: Linde Ince, Tacoma , Production Superintendent, Professions , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!