Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
World Systems AnalystThe Systems Analyst is a seasoned eDiscovery
expert with responsibilities for supporting multiple, simultaneous
projects, often with competing priorities and deadlines. The
Systems Analyst will usually work out of a Government-funded data
hosting facility. On an average day, the System Analyst could be
indexing and validating collected ESI, assessing data processing
specifications to ensure production specifications are also met,
and performing production processing to meet client deadlines. The
System Analyst will also be expected to handle up to 10 hours a
week of overtime, from time to time, to meet production
- Provide technical expertise, direction and supervision to lower
level personnel may sometimes function as a technical supervisor or
team leader for NUIX, LAW PreDiscovery and Relativity.
- Responsible for processing, exporting, perform quality control
checks and loading all tasks request via NUIX and LAW PreDiscovery
before submitting all tasks for final quality checks.
- Accountable for reporting the progress regarding any case
issues to government and contract staff to superiors.
- Provide users technical assistance, training and or
documentation for tools such as Aid4 Mail, Beyond Compare, Fast
Copy, FTK etc.
- Responsible for processing, loading data for review and
productions data in Relativity in accordance with the requested
projects specs for active government contracts that pertains to
highly confidential information meeting deadlines and providing
updates and reports to management as needed.
- Responsible for scheduling, creation of productions from
Relativity and NUIX exports to ensure that all deliverables are
provided in accordance with industry standards, formats or DOJ
- Collaborate with other staff members concerning computer and
scheduling requirements with programmers.
- Responsible for contributing and or assisting in the creating,
modifying and testing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and
training documentation to ensure all client data is provided in the
proper deliverables as requested.
- Assist in creating, maintenance of all workspaces for NUIX, LAW
PreDiscovery and Relativity needs, and assists team members with
troubleshooting when needed. Required Qualifications:
- Must demonstrate substantial, hands-on, successful experience
in doing the work on the systems being used (Relativity, NUIX, and
LAW), usually at least three years of such experience.
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze system requirements and
translate those requirements into a coherent system design.
- Requires broad knowledge of the Government's IT environments,
including office automation networks, and PC and server-based
databases and applications.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Supervisory or team leader experience very useful.
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred; preferably in the
computer science or information management/technology
- Experience using Rampiva.
- Certifications in NUIX and/or Relativity.PAE is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal
opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's
status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family
structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or
information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so
long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or
without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category
under federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is
the Law Poster Supplement - provided by Dice
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated, Tacoma , Systems Analyst, Professions , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!