Interim SNF Administrator
Company: B.E. Smith
Posted on: May 22, 2023
A Washington State Healthcare System is looking for an Interim
SNF Administrator to join their teamThe Position
- The Interim SNF Administrator is responsible for the oversight
and day-to-day operations of a 100-bed facility.
- Reporting to the Vice President, this leader will oversee a
team of 15 direct reports.
- This leader will work to improve labor management and expense
management. They will also meet with the board to evaluate and
create vision for the future of the facility.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong, visible leader, who is
capable of leading effective change. Must have excellent
communication skills, be highly engaged, and have good experience
working in a Behavioral Health care setting.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must possess eight to ten years' experience in the field.
- Must possess a Nursing Home Administration License in the state
of Washington or in other states with reciprocity.Pay Details
- Pay Range: $130,000 - $160,000 annually
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education,
training, and location.The Community
- From the waters of the Puget Sound to towering Mount Rainier,
Tacoma, Washington is a haven for exploring the great
- The city offers an assortment of attractions including historic
theaters and local playhouses, mesmerizing art museums, trendy
boutiques and antique shops, and top-notch golf courses ideally
situated along salt-water shores.
- Have some free time to spare? Explore Seattle when you get the
chance, just under an hour north of Tacoma.
- Thrill and adventure isn't limited to only Seattle; you can
also explore Washington's 120 state parks, three national parks,
six national forests, 18 national wildlife refuges, or the
nation.Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and
- The industry's best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E.
Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The
employment relationship is structured to provide you all the
benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy
as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a
variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision
insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending
account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and
duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E.
Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel
requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are
covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays
for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as
lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the
organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out
- View AMN Healthcare'ss, including vaccination
Keywords: B.E. Smith, Tacoma , Interim SNF Administrator, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...