MATERIAL HANDLER 2nd shift
Company: Marazzi Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer
solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable
manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the
best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start
or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important
to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What you'll do:
* Packaging, labeling, and loading product for delivery to internal
departments and/or customers.
* Recording quality and output measures and completing other
* Duties are performed under general supervision following standard
work procedures and guidelines.
* Checks material for defects before beginning the packaging
process and weighs finished product to ensure high quality products
are delivered to internal departments and/or customers.
* Collects finished product and pre-packs it at a
* Manually loads packaged material onto pallets, skids, and boxes,
and secures material or products for transport to designated
* Pulls and stages materials as required to meet production
* Place sleeve on vacuumed rolls to complete final packaging of
* Place proper labeling on packaged carpet pad rolls
* Operates related production equipment in a safe manner.
* Records quality and output measures and completes any other
* Performs general housekeeping duties to maintain a safe and clean
* Performs other duties as required.
* May be required to use PC and other department specific database
What you have:
* Ability to read and write in Standard English.
* Ability to perform basic math calculations such as addition and
* Prior experience in a warehouse or as a general laborer
* Good oral and written communication skills to effectively
interact with others in the immediate work unit and in related
* Ability to follow simple verbal and written instructions.
* Requires standing more than 2/3 of time.
* Ability to lift 80-100 lbs repeatedly throughout the shift.
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Demonstrated positive work habits, dependability, and good
* Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend and twist without
We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see
what we mean!
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that
creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces
around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and
vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Marazzi Group, Tacoma , MATERIAL HANDLER 2nd shift, Other , Chehalis, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!