Posted on: January 22, 2023
Flexographic Press Operator Level 1 & 2 sign-on bonus gain share
wellness incentives paid training and education dollars relocation
package ProAmpac's Auburn, WA location is searching for experienced
flexographic press operators to join our growing team. If you are a
qualified flexographic printing press operator, with any of the
following experience: Uteco UV 10+2, PCMC-Fusion 10-color Solvent
Press or W&H 8 & 10-color Novaflex Solvent Press, we want to
hear from you! Candidates with 3 years' verifiable experience
operating you qualify for relocation bonus. experience must be
qualified through skills test interview Great reasons to say YES to
working at ProAmpac:
- Company culture focused on whole health - mental, physical, and
- A work family committed to supporting growth and learning
- Advancement opportunities throughout the United States
- Hands-on training and tuition reimbursement
- Promotions from within
- 11 paid holidays
- Perkspot - employee discount program
- Wellness program with the potential to receive up to a $500
bonus per quarter
- Quarterly discretionary gain share bonus
- Premium discounts and gym rebates
- PPE shoe allowance
- More days off a week with 12-hour shifts on a 2-2-3 rotating
schedule As a team member, you join a diverse mix of
forward-thinking professionals dedicated to producing world-class
packaging. We're always looking to bring in top-tier talent it's
one of the many keys to our tremendous success and continuing
growth. Our open culture nurtures an atmosphere of encouragement
and empowers the free exchange of fresh ideas and the sharing of
best practices. By joining us, you become an integral part of an
entrepreneurial company in a fast-paced, exciting environment that
provides varied opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Say YES to applying if you are:
- A master of a can-do mindset
- A heavy lifter who can lift up to 50 pounds
- Willing to work night shift
- An active worker who likes being on your feet
- Committed to being on time and ready to support your team
- Detailed with vision capabilities to include close vision,
distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the
ability to adjust focus Core Job Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the press assistant.
- Able to perform changeovers done in a timely manner.
- Able to set print and registration.
- Able to fill out paperwork accurately and correctly.
- Check ink color with PMS/X-rite.
- Able to change and set doctor blade chambers correctly and
- Able to identify all, if any, print defects.
- Able to identify plate defects.
- Able to set and or change press tension.
- Able to identify anilox's.
- Must be able to perform the duties of the press assistant as
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures included in the
employee handbook to ensure safety for self and fellow employees
and to ensure behavior is appropriate in the workplace.
- Perform job duties accurately so that other personnel and
departments and ultimately customers receive correct information
and or product.
- Maintain a customer-focused perspective in all activities
initiated to ensure that customer needs are successfully met.
- Work effectively with neighboring plant departments in a team
environment to develop multi-functional solutions.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices throughout the areas.
- May be assigned other duties plant wide as time allows. Hiring
wage for Level 1-2 Press Operators $24-$26 hr with night-shift
differential of $1.25 hr
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Tacoma , Press Operator, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!