Customer Contact Rep I (Hybrid: Onsite & Remote)
Company: US Foods Holding Corp.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY
THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.
Join Our Community of Food People!
Offer a professional approach to interact and support US Foods
customers and sales organization to deliver an exceptional customer
service experience. Provide support in performing high volume
transactions and administrative duties. Effectively communicate
with customers, sellers, and other internal roles and departments
such as; Product Sales Support Administrator (PSSA), Merchandizing,
Operations, Credit, Transportation and Routing, etc.
This position has been segmented as hybrid meaning the work is a
combination of approximately 90 percent remote/virtual and 10
percent onsite at any regional location as defined by the role
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for providing accuracy and speed in support to
customers and sellers through a variety of administrative
activities. Work within established guidelines in order to achieve
the objectives of the service agreement consistent with customer
expectations, company policy and profit and quality requirements.
Escalate issues to appropriate parties, as necessary, to ensure
Daily Operations - 80%
Focus on the timely and accurate completion of high-volume customer
support transactions including, but not limited to:
* Service request processing
* Triage shared email box
* Assist with Seller vacation coverage
* Other data entry or administrative duties as assigned
* Handle Inbound/Outbound calls as necessary to backup to support
Consistently meet or exceed key performance metrics around
efficiency and quality while demonstrating our US Foods cultural
* Document and maintain accurate customer information in the CRM
system (contact information, preferences, Service Requests,
inquiries, complaints, comments, action taken, etc.).
* Timely and accurate response to requests from both customers and
sellers, strive to resolve issues correctly the first time.
* Escalate inquiries to appropriate resources (Operations, Category
Management, Finance, Replenishment, etc.) or external vendors, as
* Maintain ownership of all follow up communication from escalated
Sales Support - 20%
* Special order processing and tracking
* Sample order processing and tracking
* Assist with the execution of broader sales related initiatives as
specifically requested for the service queue
Actively participate in personal development through conversations
with leadership and contributing to the creation of individual
No direct reports
Internal: Sales organization, operations, merchandising, Shared
External: US Foods Customers and vendors
* High School diploma/GED or a combination of education and
experience equivalent to a high school diploma.
* One (1) year experience in a relevant customer service/support
role required. Experience in food service distribution
* Experience working virtually a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to assist callers in a professional manner
* Must possess strong problem-solving and organizational skills
* Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and follow through
* Intermediate computer skills, including generating simple
letters, data entry, etc. Prior knowledge of CRM tools and/or
telephone systems a plus.
* Ability to learn proprietary US Foods systems eCommerce,
Salesforce.com (SOUS), Demand Communication Tool (DCT), SODS, CDMR,
Tandem, SMOI and CES Quotes
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Outlook
* Team player who collaborates well with others.
* Ability to work with minimal oversight, demonstrating business
maturity in conduct of daily activities
* Ability to work calmly under pressure
* Ability to learn new processes and technology while working in a
* Ability to work with individuals at all levels both within USF
and external customers
* Ability to work overtime during periods of heavier workload
* Ability to work holidays or virtually if business needs
* EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
Keywords: US Foods Holding Corp., Tacoma , Customer Contact Rep I (Hybrid: Onsite & Remote), Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!