Company: CARING PLACES MANAGEMENT
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At Caring Places Management, we have been passionate about
providing exceptional care for seniors throughout the Pacific
Northwest since we opened our first community in 1991. We are a
family-owned business that believes in enriching the lives of our
residents by fostering a homelike environment where the care staff
feels like family and the community feels like home. *$500 Sign on
BONUS* Caring Places Management is actively recruiting an
empathetic, qualified individual to join our Assisted Living &
Memory Care community, Heritage House, as a Dietary Aide. As part
of our team, you work with seniors requiring assistance and their
families to determine their individual needs and requirements. Join
our team of talented, fun-loving individuals and together we can
achieve our mission of Exceeding Expectations for Loving,
Thoughtful Care! Responsibilities:
- Reviewing patients' dietary requirements and preferences to
develop healthy menus and nutritional care plans.
- Preparing individual dietary menus based on patients' medical
conditions, physical health, preferences, and distastes.
- Assisting with meal preparation and serving.
- Inspecting special diet trays to ensure they comply with the
- Monitoring patients' eating habits and reporting problems with
swallowing, chewing, or loss of appetite.
- Counseling and educating patients and their families on proper
- Assisting the Cook with determining kitchen supplies and stock
for the day, as well as checking and maintaining stock levels.
- Assisting with cleaning duties in the kitchen and dining
- Maintaining current knowledge of recent health food trends and
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Work-related experience.
- Excellent cooking skills and the ability to successfully
operate cooking equipment.
- The ability to comply with sanitation regulations.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Strong computer and organizational skills, attention to detail,
and the ability to follow instructions.Schedule:
- 530am-130pm OR
- Varied Schedule
- Wage is starting at $15.50, DOE & CertificationsBenefits:
- Health Insurance - FT Employees ONLY
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- MD LIVE (TELEHEALTH) - FREE TO EMPLOYEES & FAMILY MEMBERS AND
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON HIRE
- 401K Plan
- Competitive Wages
- Employee Appreciation
- Free On the Job TrainingAPPLY NOW! Or visit our website at
https://www.caringplaces.com/ for more information. Please attach
RESUMES when applying.#HHMPI196337245
Keywords: CARING PLACES MANAGEMENT, Tacoma , Dietary Aide, Other , Morton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!