Shipping Dock Support Worker
Company: Frontier Door and Cabinet
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Frontier Door and Cabinet is experiencing tremendous growth,
with high market potential, and is seeking a passionate,
experienced Cabinet Dock Supervisor to join our team. Our Dock
Support workers are responsible for loading our products in our
_*As a Dock Support Worker, you will: *_
* Load/unload items from trucks in accordance with established
production schedules, quality and safety standards, and weight
distribution to comply with DOT regulations.
* Load cabinets, millwork, doors, trim, hardware, and custom items
onto trucks for delivery to jobsites.
* Check/inspect that items loaded/unloaded are in good condition
and escalate to Supervisor or Lead if repair or damaged product is
* Interpret paperwork, verbal requests, and instructions to
properly load and unload trailers and trucks for shipping.
* Check shipping paperwork for loading and unloading instructions
to ensure correct trailer is being loaded and unloaded to customer
* Maximize trailer space without over loading.
* Record amount and type of items being delivered.
* May help to fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows, pre
and post trips check paperwork, lock, and unlock trailers/trucks in
and out of dock, and clean inside of truck.
* Acquire knowledge of Frontier Doors Safety Policies by completing
required training programs and performing designated work
activities in accordance with training and procedures/work
* Notify designated personnel of any safety incidents, or risks not
previously documented, in accordance with Safety protocol.
_*Education and Experience Required: *_
- High School diploma or GED.
- Previous experience in a similar position preferred.
_*Qualification Requirements: *_
- Regular attendance.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of tools including the
following: Roller for plastic, screw drivers, tape measure, and
- Able to use material handling equipment, pallet jacks and
- Ability to understand read and interpret documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
manuals in English.
- Awareness about safety issues and alertness to avoid any
_*Why you'll love working at Frontier Door and Cabinet: *_
* Comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental,
* Fun, challenging, fast-paced working environment
* Competitive salary
* Growth opportunities
* Dynamic company culture
Frontier Door and Cabinet, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate
based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Tacoma, WA 98444: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)
* Available to work overtime as needed?
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Frontier Door and Cabinet, Tacoma , Shipping Dock Support Worker, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!