Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $32-37+ plus Shift Differentials at Prestige Care, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
What does the Licensed Practical Nurse do?:
Ever wanted to work in an environment where you get to know your
patients (we call them residents!) and their families not just for
a few days, but for months, sometimes years at a time? Want to work
in a home-like, relaxed setting where you can truly focus on care?
In our Licensed Practical Nurse role, you will be assisting in the
delivery of nursing services to residents, charting in our EMR
system, and ultimately collaborating with other healthcare
providers to best serve our residents.
In this job, every day you will
1. Supervises nonprofessional staff in the daily delivery of
resident care, schedules job assignments and develops nursing unit
priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff
2. Monitors work assignments, provides feedback, evaluates
performance, and redirects services as directed by Resident Care
Manager or Director of Nursing Services of pertinent problems.
3. Prepares or assists with new admissions, transfers, and
discharges, providing direct resident care as determined by
4. Completes treatments and procedures, as ordered by the
physician, and within scope of practice and related training while
observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and
Resident Care Manager.
5. Evaluates and records residents needs and responses to
medications and administers medications as ordered by the physician
and directs medication aides accordingly.
6. Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician
orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
7. Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes
and 24-Hour D.N.S. report form, and documents medications,
treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
* An active LPN certificate or Associate Degree in Nursing.
* Must have a current, unencumbered LPN license in the state you
would be practicing in.
* Minimum of 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including
experience with medication administration, delivery systems and
* Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills
are essential to success.
* Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and
employee management situations.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Licensed Practical Nurse
role and what can we offer you?
* We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization
that has a strong promote from within culture.
* The ability to know your patients (we call them residents!) and
their families not just for a few days but long term.
* A defined career path you can start and build a long term and
rewarding career with us.
* Education reimbursement
* Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability
insurance, and more.
* Accessible and engaging regional operations and nursing support
staff to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance, and
partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
Ways you can advance beyond the Licensed Practical Nurse role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Charge Nurse
(LPN), Resident Care Manager (LPN), Assistant Health Services
Director (assisted living), Health Services Director (in some
markets) and other roles which require a higher level of education
with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED At Prestige, it is our promise to personally
touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our
core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are
at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and
inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from
different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints.
Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what
makes us different.
In adherence with state and federal mandates, Prestige Care team
members are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October
18, 2021 as a condition of employment, unless a team member
qualifies for a religious or medical exemption.
Who Is Prestige Care?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute
care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care
communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over
5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have
the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and
respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment
to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer
that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a
healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative,
team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end
of every day."
Keywords: Confidential, Tacoma , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $32-37+ plus Shift Differentials at Prestige Care, Inc., Other , Curtis, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!