Drafter- (40hr/wk Contract)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you are a Drafter with experience, please read on!We are a
leading manufacturer in high-quality, innovative windows and doors
for home improvement projects and new construction for builders. We
are excited to make a difference by helping homeowners with the
home they deserve, We are on a journey to continue testing,
developing and engineering the best windows and doors possible.
Energy efficiency and energy savings drive our products to the
forefront of change. We are experiencing strong growth and are
looking to add an experienced Drafter to our team!What You Will Be
DoingThe Drafter is responsible for providing the engineering team
and others with drawings that meet engineering and proper drafting
standards. Process and maintain the Manufacturing Build Books along
with the electronic version.What You Need for this Position
- 3-5 years industry experience.
- Associates degree in Mechanical Drafting
- Skilled in the use of Excel, AutoCAD, Solidworks (must be
proficient in AutoCAD and Solidworks).
- Knowledgeable in dimensioning standards.
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy with ability to learn new computer software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to
present to middle management.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary
- BenefitsSo, if you are a Drafter with experience, please apply
today!Email Your Resume In Word ToLooking forward to receiving your
resume through our website and going over the position with you.
Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : KM14-1697902 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***Kendall Moore
- Executive Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to
work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to
Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Tacoma , Drafter- (40hr/wk Contract), Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!