Software Engineer - Remote Optional
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Signup on Hired to find your dream job (remote work available)
as a Software Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for
jobseekers just like you.Companies on Hired apply to you! You'll
receive salary and compensation details up front - before the
interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we're confident that
you'll find a job you'll love!Software Engineers continue to be one
of the most exciting and sought after developer jobs available.
Engineers code websites or applications on both the server and the
user-facing side. It is a role that fuses both creative and
practical concerns, as these engineers are responsible for
everything the website user encounters, including scrolling
functions and graphics, as well as crafting the logic, database
interactions and server configuration on the application's
Backend.In addition to programming the various features of
server-side and user-side applications, software engineers are
encouraged to upgrade and maintain both the Backend and Front-end
as needed. As new technologies emerge and platforms are expanded,
the role will likely transform to suit these changes.We need
Software Engineering jobseekers on Hired who are results-oriented,
multifaceted and can work independently or in a team environment,
to get the job done. -Common Responsibilities
- The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side
- Working with a team of web developers, marketing teams and
engineers to ensure the right look and vital features are included
in your work.
- Crafting tests that will be implemented to keep software
- Stay on top of growing technologies and engineering
trends.Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
- 4+ Years of experience with Backend web development.
- 4+ Years experience with Frontend web development.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- An adroitness with SQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Java for Front-End
and Backend programming, Go Language, Swift, Docker, Azure,
AngularJS and Angular 2.
- Building and accessing databases with NoSQL and Node.js.
- Understanding the ins-and-outs of HTTP protocols, developer
tools, SSL certificates and web application architecture.
- Keeping track of changes made to code with Git version control
system.These Would Also Be Nice
- Good communication skills.
- Thriving as a member of a team.
- Understanding the needed technology for web development.
- Keeping business needs in mind.Are you ready to find your next
opportunity with Hired?
Keywords: Hired, Tacoma , Software Engineer - Remote Optional, Other , Glenoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!