Posted on: June 24, 2022
Join a team that ensures quality products for our customers!
ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with
enhanced product offerings unparalleled in the industry. We are
steadfast in an unwavering commitment to provide creative packaging
solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning
innovation to a diverse global marketplace. We are guided in our
work by five core values that are the basis for our success:
Integrity, Innovation, Intensity, Impact and Involvement.
Full benefits package Includes quarterlydiscretionarybonus,
medical, dental vision, flex spending, paid parental leave, life,
AD&D, disability, 401k with company match, paid vacation, paid
holidays, additional optional insurances, wellness program, safety
shoe reimbursement, employee referral program, ProAmpacs Employee
Assistance Fund, and more.
The Quality Supervisor guides the organization quality team to
analyze quality processes and troubleshoots problems to correct
quality issues.In this role you will:
- Maintain SQF/GMP activities to insure compliance with food
packaging standards and certification audits.
- Direct audit activities commensurate to production
- Establish priorities and ensure maximum usage of assigned
- Develop monthly reports showing inspection and audit
performance and improvement opportunities.
- Evaluate and recommend alternative auditing procedures for
- Support production leads and operators for interpretation and
methods following set standards.
- Maintain working production components knowledge and associate
next tier application.
- Conduct meetings regularly with inspection and audit team to
help consistency in teamwork.
- Interpret and support quality policies and implement guidelines
to ensure compliance with quality standards and documents.
- Develop and maintain QA programs complementary to enterprise
quality system, corporate objectives and policies.
- Perform as ISO representative to head quality program.
- Guide organization personnel through new practices and
- Supervise and review corrective solutions and prevent action
- Develop new methods to resolve problems occurring during QA
- Working knowledge of Food Safety systems is a
- BS Degree in technical area plus 1-3 years of leadership
experience in Quality/Manufacturingand/or 5 years of flexible
packaging quality experience
- Prior audit experience and knowledge of ISO 9001, GMP, GFSI,
- Strong data management skills preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of fact-based decision-making and
analytical processes related to quality management and process
- Effective coaching, training and facilitating
- Solid working knowledge of quality processes and related
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Tacoma , Quality Supervisor, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!