Company: Selden's Interior Furnishings Inc
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Looking for a career that is gratifying and never repetitive? If
you are a positive and motivated professional with a passion for
helping others and possess the attributes of organization and
problem solving, then our Service Coordinator seat might be the
perfect fit for you. At Seldens we deeply believe that the right
people are our greatest asset. We value people who are customer
driven, detailed orientated, proactive and, above all, a team
player who is always open to change. We value people who are more
concerned with what's right rather than who's right. As a service
coordinator, you will assist with a wide variety of tasks that
include order entry, running reports, scheduling appointments, and
communicating with clients via email and phone as needed. While we
are always customer focused, 70% of your day will be handling
business behind the scenes and the remaining 30% is speaking with
clients. If you are someone who is self- motivated and love taking
on a challenge, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Compensation and Benefits We offer a competitive compensation
package with a starting rate of $18.00 an hour and excellent
benefits including complete medical, dental, vision, and life; 401k
with company participation; bonuses; and paid time
off.Responsibilities and Duties
- Field phone calls and e-mails to action service requests, while
focusing on providing exemplary customer service.
- Coordinate between the vendors, designers, and warehouse team
members to determine how best to assist the client.
- Schedule delivery and technician appointments.
- Order entry and submitting purchase orders.
- Handle customer complaints while providing appropriate
solutions; following up to ensure resolution.
- File vendor and freight claims. Qualifications
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional communication, grammatical/spelling, and
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Proficient in using a computer. Ability to navigate computer
- Previous customer support experience is a plus.
- Furniture knowledge is also a plus, but not required.
Keywords: Selden's Interior Furnishings Inc, Tacoma , Service Coordinator, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!