TacomaRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Tacoma jobs

Service Coordinator

Company: Selden's Interior Furnishings Inc
Location: Tacoma
Posted on: May 14, 2022

Job Description:

Looking for a career that is gratifying and never repetitive? If you are a positive and motivated professional with a passion for helping others and possess the attributes of organization and problem solving, then our Service Coordinator seat might be the perfect fit for you. At Seldens we deeply believe that the right people are our greatest asset. We value people who are customer driven, detailed orientated, proactive and, above all, a team player who is always open to change. We value people who are more concerned with what's right rather than who's right. As a service coordinator, you will assist with a wide variety of tasks that include order entry, running reports, scheduling appointments, and communicating with clients via email and phone as needed. While we are always customer focused, 70% of your day will be handling business behind the scenes and the remaining 30% is speaking with clients. If you are someone who is self- motivated and love taking on a challenge, we look forward to hearing from you soon! Compensation and Benefits We offer a competitive compensation package with a starting rate of $18.00 an hour and excellent benefits including complete medical, dental, vision, and life; 401k with company participation; bonuses; and paid time off.Responsibilities and Duties

  • Field phone calls and e-mails to action service requests, while focusing on providing exemplary customer service.
  • Coordinate between the vendors, designers, and warehouse team members to determine how best to assist the client.
  • Schedule delivery and technician appointments.
  • Order entry and submitting purchase orders.
  • Handle customer complaints while providing appropriate solutions; following up to ensure resolution.
  • File vendor and freight claims. Qualifications
    • Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
    • Exceptional communication, grammatical/spelling, and organizational skills.
    • Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
    • Proficient in using a computer. Ability to navigate computer systems effectively.
    • Previous customer support experience is a plus.
    • Furniture knowledge is also a plus, but not required.

      PI

Keywords: Selden's Interior Furnishings Inc, Tacoma , Service Coordinator, Other , Tacoma, Washington

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Washington jobs by following @recnetWA on Twitter!

Tacoma RSS job feeds