Posted on: January 16, 2022
The company is looking for two (2) advisors to fill their
compensated board of advisor positions.
Boardsi has been retained to conduct a board of advisors
The company is an early stage pharmaceutical company with a mission
to increase access to life-changing therapies that have a track
record of efficacy in compounding pharmacies. With a team of
pharmacist-founders that have a breadth of experience building
retail compounding programs, the company is well positioned to
identify both high impact drug candidates and innovative delivery
- Background in gastroenterology, colorectal surgery, or
- MD and/or PhD
- Background practicing physician, academia, current experience in
- Background in fundraising and/or taking a pharmaceutical company
- Regulatory strategy
- Trial protocols and optimization (including review of proposed
non-clinical/clinical testing protocols)
- Market sizing and competitive outlook for pipeline products
- Insight on historic and potential go-to-market
- Insight on historic and potential financing deals and
- Introductions to potential funders
- Advisor to meet with the company on an as needed basis, 20 hour
- Experience in the pharmaceuticals space is preferred
The company's vision is to take pipeline drug products through the
FDA approval process that have established safety and efficacy data
in the compounding pharmacy setting and undergo product acquisition
by a larger pharmaceutical company before product
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and
benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and
reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and
- Leadership - Offer opinions and direction.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Be open to change (positive or
negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Integrity - Be honest and ethical.
This will be a remote position that includes quarterly meetings,
plus a minimum of one hour per month for calls/emails to help with
various projects. Looking for a strong background and overall
experience in growing and adding expertise to a company.
Boardsi offers thousands of compensated board positions within our
network. In addition to applying to this position, applicants can
also join our network for a monthly fee, which provides access to
all available board positions.
JOB ID: 26273024
Keywords: Boardsi, Tacoma , Board Member, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!