Lift Operator - Winter 2021/22 / Affordable Housing Available
Company: Crystal Mountain Ski Resort
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Please note, this position is located in Enumclaw, WA
Safely and efficiently operate ski lift
- Assist guest of all ages and abilities load and unload
- Enthusiastically interact with guests throughout the day and
provide customer service
- Prepare and maintain workspace throughout the day as conditions
change (shoveling, raking, moving snow)
- Complete required forms such as daily logs legibly and
This job description is an overview of the scope of
responsibilities and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job
tasks and expectations. With the evolution of this resort and
position, the responsibilities of this position may change.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS-
Must be 18 or older
- Ski/Snowboard experience preferred but not required
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to maximize use of time and
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS-
- This position is required to work evenings, weekends and
holidays while in operation.
- Able to lift, carry, or otherwise move and position a minimum
of 30 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time sitting, standing,
bending, reaching, and speaking on a constant basis.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of
communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
- Working outside in adverse weather conditions for long periods
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Crystal Mountain Ski Resort, Tacoma , Lift Operator - Winter 2021/22 / Affordable Housing Available, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!