Sr. Claims Advocate
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Propel is looking for an Sr. Claims Advocate to join their
Commercial Lines team!Are you looking to be part of a company where
you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive
impact?Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen
generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up
through mutual accountability and shared success?If that is what
you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing
organization!If you have Property and/or Casualty claims experience
and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want to speak to
you! The Senior Claims Advocate's primary role is to ensure
Customer Satisfaction and Client Retention. Establish and maintain
reputable relationships with carrier representatives, clients,
Producers and peers. Put your claims knowledge and adjusting
experience to use by resolving customer disputes and advocating for
coverage and fair claims handling.Responsibilities The Senior
Claims Advocate will:
- Adhere to department procedure standards.
- Follow-up with policyholders/insureds after new losses have
been reported to answer questions and provide guidance regarding
the claims process.
- Respond to claims issues/disputes and service requests as
- Hold conference calls with insurance adjusters/supervisors to
discuss policyholder concerns with the handling/course of a
- Provide regular claim status reports to our clients
- Review open and recently closed claims and loss runs with large
clients to address loss trends and/or other concerns
- Function as backup for team members.
- Assist with special projects as directed by Claim Manager
and/or Director of Claims.
- Occasional presentation to small groupsQualifications
Experience and Education:
- 2-3 years minimum Claims industry experience required
- Insurance Designations desirable but not required (ex. INS,
AIC, SCLA or CPCU)
- Attend selected seminars and development opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic - timely follow-up, team oriented, proactive,
detail oriented, and dependable.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize.
- Ability to anticipate client/producer needs
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and
OutlookEqual Opportunity Employment We're an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.If you're a
California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy
Act prior to applying.#PandoIQ
Keywords: Alera Group, Tacoma , Sr. Claims Advocate, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!