Front of House Leader
Company: Chick-fil-A I Schneller Enterprises LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
At Chick-fil-A, Team Leaders are responsible for assisting the
management team in all aspects of shift management and ensuring
that each restaurant guest has an outstanding experience. Team
Leaders are responsible for supervising assigned stations for an
entire shift and may be assigned to open or close the restaurant in
the absence of a manager; following established opening and closing
- Insures that Team Members follow recipes and read tickets to
accurately prepare all orders.
- Insures that Team Members are extremely accurate with weights
and measurements for all recipe items.
- Insures that Team Members work at a pace to maintain
restaurant's established speed of service guidelines.
- Insures that workstations are clean at all times.
- Insures that cashiers follow cash handling procedures at all
- Executes proper security and cash handling and control
procedures and holds cashiers accountable to adhering to policies
- Insures that Team Members monitor dining room, restroom,
parking lot and overall facility cleanliness.
- Perform any of the tasks above as needed throughout shift.
- Addresses guest issues that may arise; consults with management
regarding complex issues.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all
employees with respect while providing them with direction and
- Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure
violations to management for appropriate handling.
- Strictly adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone
to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of
the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays
so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Leadership Development Program - We pay for a leadership coach
to work with you to help you grow. We want to help you reach your
goals whether that's with us or elsewhere down the road.
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator - The Operator is an
independent business person, responsible for the operation of the
restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them
important business skills for the future.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will
work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable
business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, our Operators
consider their team members to be more than just employees, they
are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high
retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at
- Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family,
friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work
schedule around them.
- 401k, Healthcare, and Paid Time Off
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Minimum 18+ years old
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous leadership experience an asset
- Great customer skills
Who We Are
Chick-fil-A may be best known for serving a mean chicken sandwich,
hot waffle fries and that oh-so-delicious Chick-fil-A Sauce, but
our restaurants are also known for another secret sauce: our
friendly team members.
Maybe they're happy because of easy access to chicken nuggets, or
maybe it's because they simply love serving customers. We are
audacious enough to believe that a restaurant filled with
exceptional, passionate team members committed to serving others
can make our community a better place to live. If you like the
sound of that we'd love to meet you.
Keywords: Chick-fil-A I Schneller Enterprises LLC, Tacoma , Front of House Leader, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!