Company: Insight Global
Posted on: October 8, 2021
- Employee Resource Management - Manage up to 10
full-service diesel technicians, along with drivers, and service
advisors. will include strategic direction, employee development
and engagement, and corrective action if necessary.
- Financials & Profitability - Accountability for
profitability, risk management, and growth of department. Forecast
long and short-term objectives. Actively review financial
statements; oversee department expenses appropriately.
- Customer Focus - Grow and maintain customer
relationships and loyalty by assuring prompt repairs, resolving
complaints, and solving problems.
- Quality and Safety - Plan labor by evaluating incoming
work and allocating resources, balance schedules, and leveling work
load to maximize efficiency and productivity. Drive continuous
improvement initiatives. Ensure the highest standards of service to
internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of heavy duty equipment or truck repair and
- 2+ years of experience in management with proven track
record of achieving sales and business objectives
- Experience in transportation industry, repair shop, or
- Excellent communication skills; ability to build
relationships with internal and external partners
- Valid drivers license and ability to meet insurance
Keywords: Insight Global, Tacoma , Service Manager, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!