Occupational Therapist Assistant , Home Health Full Time
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
a Home Health Occupational Therapist Assistant,
- Provide therapy services planned, delegated and supervised by
the qualified Occupational Therapist in accordance with the
patient’s Plan of Treatment.
- Assist in the implementation of vocational/education programs
and activities established by registered Occupational Therapist
designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance task performances,
diminish or correct pathology, and to promote/maintain health and
- Design/adapt equipment and working and/or living
environment. Fabricate devices to assist and improve function
and independence and participation in the program and/or community
- Provide therapeutic treatment and instruction to patients as
directed by the qualified Occupational Therapist and in accordance
with physician orders to improve/restore strength, coordination,
range-of-motion and function or teach compensation measures.
- Report information and observations to Occupational Therapist
and/or Clinical supervisor, document observed information in
patient records and prepares clinical notes. Assist
with preparation of progress reports. Maintain and
submit documentation as required by the Company and/or
- Instruct patients and family members regarding home programs as
well as care and use of adaptive equipment.
- Participate in care coordination and discharge planning
activities and act as a resource to other health care personnel in
meeting patient's needs.
- Design community reintegration activities, as appropriate, to
assist the client in the physical reconditioning effort, and/or the
psychological adjustment and coordinate the plan with members of
the interdisciplinary team.
- Current and unrestricted OTA licensure
- Minimum of six months occupational therapist assistant
- Home Health experience a plus
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skills
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life
of our Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at
(toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our
Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career
with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Tacoma , Occupational Therapist Assistant , Home Health Full Time, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!