Resident Services Coordinator
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Assists residents to identify appropriate resources and solutions
to maintain their highest level of independence and satisfaction,
to include problem solving for health, social and emotional needs
and coordination of support services.
- Communicates with residents and families regarding support
services available to meet their needs through Personalized Living,
ISC, Brookdale levels of care, Hospice, Life Enrichment, and other
services as appropriate.
- Communicates with health care providers to monitor and assess
health conditions, safety issues, and the needs of all residents.
Follows residents who are hospitalized and monitors progress to
- Attends Collaborative Care Meetings to determine risk potential
of all residents. Communicates with other associates concerning
residents' change in condition and /or behavior. Conducts family
conferences to determine support services required to meet the
- Assists Sales associates to determine appropriate services
needed for new move-ins. Coordinates new resident orientation
process to ensure a smooth transition into the community. Contacts
move-outs to ensure their needs are being met in their new
surroundings and provides assistance as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates health education programs for
residents and families. Collaborates with ED to determine
- May respond to resident emergencies, assess situations, and
alert medical help when necessary. Contacts family members during
times of emergency and other concerns. Addresses and follows up on
all incident reports in a timely manner.
- Monitors and oversees any outside care providers working at the
- Attends Stand-up and Town Hall meetings.
- Develops and maintains a positive image with the local
community. May attend social and civic affairs.
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Tacoma , Resident Services Coordinator, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!