Floor Technician for Commercial Cleaning Company
Company: ServiceMASTER Clean
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Who is ServiceMaster Services?
A local janitorial company that has been in business for 40
years is looking for quality people who take pride in making a
place sparkle. Come join an incredible team of knowledgeable and
hard-working, professional people.
We are currently looking for a motivated, reliable and
independent person to work in the Pierce County Area. We pride
ourselves on attention to detail and the ability of our valued
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a night shift position consisting of Full-time hours -
Shift: Mon- Fri w/rotating Sunday Shift - 40 hrs. per week shift
starts at 6:00 pm.
As a Floor Technician you will perform flooring projects in
Duties consist of:
- Floor buffing and waxing
- Carpet cleaning
- Tile and grout scrubbing
- Window washing
- High dusting/vent cleaning
- Floor machine maintenance and cleaning
- Commercial cleaning fill-in
- Delivering supplies to buildings
- Som knowledge of floor work and commercial cleaning. Willing to
- Some knowledge of janitorial safety procedures & compliance of
all regulations regarding chemical storage and handling or
willingness to learn!
- Reliable and hard working.
- Independence. Willingness to complete tasks and go the extra
mile without being directed.
- Communication skills.
- Efficiency and time management
- High School Diploma w/ 1-2 years experience working in the
janitorial/maintenance field - preferred but not required.
Licenses & Requirements
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid Auto Insurance - no more than 2 motor vehicle violations
in the past 3 years
- Walking, standing, bending over, kneeling, sitting for extended
periods in-office setting & field.
- Work in both office and commercial environments (PPE use
required in some locations).
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Compensation & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after waiting period
- Wage growth with the company
- Career growth in a growing business
- Paid Sick Leave Program
- Paid Vacation Time
- Life insurance benefits
- Flexible Schedule
- Use of company vehicle
We are really looking for career focused individuals to become
part of our team and work towards the companies goals. We need team
players who are willing to pitch in and care about the companies
growth and development as it is their own!
Compensation: $32,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
Keywords: ServiceMASTER Clean, Tacoma , Floor Technician for Commercial Cleaning Company, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!