Financial Pacific Leasing Salesforce Developer
Company: Umpqua Bank
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Financial Pacific Leasing is seeking a Software Engineer with a
focus on Salesforce to join our team in Federal Way! The software
engineer will work as part of a development team to code software
solutions (primarily in the Salesforce platform) that drives
innovation and competes with traditional financial methods in the
delivery of financial services. Our goal is to make peoples' jobs
easier through technology.
Essential Job Function
- Collaborate with BSA and stakeholders to understand the need,
design cohesive project strategies, and optimize performance of
complex software systems.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to
facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and
customer objectives and innovate ways to meet mission goals
- Manage projects throughout the entire software development life
cycle (including technical design, coding, testing, deployment,
documentation, and support).
- Mentor junior team members and display a passion for service
ownership, building reliable/self-healing services.
- Team Development
- Perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by
self and other team members on the project.
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to enhance Salesforce
Sales Cloud applications in iterative release cycles, while seeking
ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity and make
recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid
- IT Operations
- Develop in Force.com, Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX,
that support our business requirements and drive our key business
- Develop a strong understanding of integrations with Salesforce
clouds and assist in implementing new and maintaining existing
- Support the company through early problem detection, idea
generation, developing and implementing creative solutions, and
advising on industry "best practices".
- Demonstrate experience driving digital transformation and
business growth through innovation and the implementation of
- High School Diploma or GED with at least 5 years of experience
in Apex development (including unit tests).
- Deep understanding of Salesforce services both OOTB and Custom
Apex APIs as well as Lightning components, Visualforce components,
and Visualforce pages.
- Expert in Agile software development methodologies, principles,
- Familiarity with leasing institution system features and
third-party products a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills for a
variety of audiences (both technical and non-technical). Ability to
analyze problems of a technical nature with high accuracy and
attention to detail. Ability to accurately diagnose problems and
recommend alternative solutions.
- Possess a high level of analytical ability to understand
sophisticated programs/systems for resolving business problems,
respond promptly to stakeholder needs, and handle difficult or
- Ability to set goals and objectives, prioritize and plan work
activities using time effectively, meet deadlines and commitments,
and work collectively with little or no directional guidelines from
- Demonstrates compliance in assigned job function and applies to
designated job responsibilities.
- Partner with internal and external customer or representative
to understand problems and desired outcomes.
- Takes personal initiative following all corporate policies and
procedures, Bank Secrecy Act, compliance regulations, and completes
all required and job-specific training.
- Raises and/or addresses compliance issues for evaluation,
investigation and resolution.
- Assist in the validation and security vulnerability scanning of
existing products and newly developed code.
- Provide technical support to team members.
- May be asked to coach, mentor, or train others.
- Actively learns, demonstrates, and fosters the corporate
culture in all actions and words.
- Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent benefits package
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) company match
- Paid + floating holidays
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Voluntary Benefits, i.e. LTD, STD, LTC, and Life and AD&D
- Recognition program
- Monthly incentive perks
- Thriving company culture
- Up to 40 hours of volunteer time allotted each year
No relocation offered. Please do not call about this job.
Financial Pacific Leasing & Umpqua Bank are committed to employing
a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, protected veteran status, or disability. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and may perform pre-employment substance abuse
Financial Pacific Leasing (A Subsidiary of Umpqua Bank) is a
commercial equipment leasing company located in Federal Way, WA.
Established in 1975, we are a leader in the leasing industry and we
take pride in our employees. We strive to create a work environment
that is rewarding, challenging and a fun experience. Qualified
Applicants should enjoy working as a team and independently,
possess strong communication skills and have experience in working
with a fast paced, goal-oriented environment. Excellent benefits
Keywords: Umpqua Bank, Tacoma , Financial Pacific Leasing Salesforce Developer, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!