Senior Data Analyst
Company: Globe Machine Manufacturing
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Since 1917, Globe Machine has been a manufacturer of industrial
machines, systems, and plants for advanced composites, building
products, and pulp & paper.
The Senior Data Analyst is a key role within our IT team and
will be responsible for evaluating business processes and
identifying ways to automate and optimize ERP solutions. This role
will successfully support the organization by proactively ensuring
the reporting needs of internal customers are met as well as drive
change throughout the organization by providing new technological
This position is located in Tacoma, WA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive Globe's ERP system, integration, and operations.
- Identify opportunities to further evaluate business processes
and find additional ways to automate, integrate, and optimize ERP
solutions to create efficiencies, improve management visibility,
enrich customer information, and improve data quality throughout
- Create, maintain and improve performance of corporate reports
while enhancing and contributing to corporate reporting center of
- Develop SQL queries to provide requested data insight. Move
them to reports or Power BI dashboards when required.
- Initiate solutions to circumvent and correct issues, and
champion future system and reporting initiatives driving changes
throughout the organization.
- Monitor status of work in progress and review completed work to
ensure its validity.
- Proactively identify detailed business requirements, managing
projects and priorities, supporting Dynamics365 operations and
delivering ongoing solutions.
- Provide progress and activity reports to managers on a regular,
set basis and recommend additional data reporting options.
- Maintain an awareness of new applications, technologies,
technical methods, trends, and advances in the profession.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Information Technology, or related field required.
- Five years of experience in a centralized information
technology organization required.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information
analysis, and computer hardware/software systems required.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network
administration, backup, troubleshooting and network installation
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server as
well as experience developing reports using Crystal Reports, SSRS
and Microsoft Power BI required.
- Experience publishing and automating Power BI dashboards as
well as performing in a Business Analyst capacity including mapping
business processes required.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel data functions helpful.
- Knowledge and experience with user roles and Security
- Strong Knowledge of T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS, table
design, indexes & query optimization necessary.
- Familiarity with C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, HTML5, CSS, jQuery,
- Previous experience with Made 2 Manage ERP system a big
- At least 3 years of experience in Discrete Manufacturing
- Strong understanding of Virtualization technologies (VMWare,
- Proven track record of being self-motivated, working with
minimal supervision, and partnering with diverse team members and
outside sources required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities efficiently, retain a
sense of urgency and meet strict timelines required.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and
problem solve when faced with multiple input sources required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Conduct oneself with the highest level of professionalism,
discretion and ethical standards.
Keywords: Globe Machine Manufacturing, Tacoma , Senior Data Analyst, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!