Financial Pacific Leasing Collections Specialist
Company: Umpqua Bank
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a collections specialist, you will communicate with Lessees
that are 1-30 days delinquent vis telephone, mail, test or in
person to negotiate payment arrangements with the customer and
ensure timely payment. To succeed, you will need to meet individual
as well as group monthly delinquency goals.
- Insures individual call volume meets company standards for
their prospective areas and calls are made in a professional
- Responsible for the assessment and collection of miscellaneous
fees and late charges to include call fees, addendum fees, pro rata
payments, and documentation fees.
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation in Artiva to
include thorough notation of all communications with the customer
or authorized parties.
- Understands the proper usage of extension, rewrites, addendums,
and forbearances. To include equipment repairs.
- Prepares status worksheets, buyouts and t-values.
- Understands and utilizes Artiva and use of the dialer.
- Understands and utilizes Artiva status coding.
- Prepares requests for Fair Market Values.
- Prepares Repossession Packets then refers them to the Asset
- Works with customer's insurance companies and Assurant to
ensure proper insurance coverage is obtained.
- Utilizes the broker base and in house broker representatives to
resolve first payment default delinquencies.
- Prepares demand letters when necessary.
- Notifies supervisor of any significant situations which may
cause harm or loss to the company.
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to
your position, and keep up to date on regulation changes.
- Maintain working knowledge of our policies and procedures
regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank
Security and other regulations that apply to your position.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- 1+ years of delinquent loan collection activities or equivalent
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Limited travel
No relocation offered.
Financial Pacific Leasing (A Subsidiary of Umpqua Bank) is a
commercial equipment leasing company located in Federal Way, WA.
Established in 1975, we are a leader in the leasing industry and we
take pride in our employees. We strive to create a work environment
that is rewarding, challenging and a fun experience. Qualified
Applicants should enjoy working as a team and independently,
possess strong communication skills and have experience in working
with a fast paced, goal oriented environment. Excellent benefits
and retirement package.
Umpqua Bank is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran
status, or disability. We maintain a drug-free workplace and may
perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Keywords: Umpqua Bank, Tacoma , Financial Pacific Leasing Collections Specialist, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!