Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Providence is calling a Housekeeper (0.5 FTE, 20 hours per week
Variable Shift) to work in Environmental Services Patient Care at
Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, WA.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire
The Housekeeper's principal duties shall include daily cleaning
and supplying of patient rooms, nursing stations, soiled and clean
utility rooms, lounges, laboratories, bathrooms, offices, and other
areas assigned in accordance with standard procedures of the
Environmental Services/Security Department and in accordance with
the facility's objectives.
In this position you will:
- Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas following
established schedules and using prescribed methods.
- Assists in emergency cleaning needs upon request.
- Maintains assigned equipment, environmental closet, and storage
areas for cleanliness.
- Reports the need of repair of any hospital equipment,
furniture, fixtures, and/or building.
- Practices good safety habits as defined for the hospital in
- Demonstrates current use of chemicals, supplies, and equipment
- Removes general and infectious waste from hospital per
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the hospital you will serve:
Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington is a
127-bed, not-for-profit hospital providing emergency, diagnostic,
cancer, birthing and surgical services. It consistently receives
high scores on accreditation surveys by the Joint Commission, the
Washington Department of Health (DOH) and the Washington Department
of Social and Health Services (DSHS).
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Tacoma , Housekeeper, Other , Centralia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!