Air Permitting Project Manager
Company: Landau Associates
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Landau Associates is recognized for excellence in the
environmental, geotechnical, and permitting/compliance consulting
industry. With seven Pacific Northwest offices, we have
demonstrated that our focus on collaboration, responsiveness, and
quality results in client satisfaction and long-term relationships.
As employees, we own the Company, and our ownership culture
promotes individual accountability to our clients, each other, and
As part of our continued success, Landau Associates is seeking
an Air Permitting Project Manager. For the right individual, work
can be accomplished remotely from a home office within our
geographic footprint or from one of our Landau Associates offices
in Oregon and Washington.
- Client engagement, including collaboration with industrial
design and operations managers to define and secure permit
conditions that align with the clients operating needs.
- Project management, including budget development and tracking,
project team leadership (i.e., engagement and support) and workload
facilitation, and product delivery.
- Program marketing support, including proposal preparation,
teaming partner and client outreach and strategy development.
- Air permit procurement, including negotiation of appropriate
- The successful candidate will have the following technical and
- Conduct New Source Review (NSR) permitting and regulatory
analysis using WA, OR, CA and federal rules
- Conduct atmospheric dispersion modeling and emission
inventories for industrial, utility, commercial, institutional and
- Coordinate emission source sampling
- Perform quantitative emissions estimates and potential-to-emit
- Perform Best Achievable Control Technology (BACT) analyses
- Knowledge of CAA & US EPA monitoring; PSD rules and
regulations; NSPS, NESHAP rules and regulations; state and federal
regulations including Title V permitting
- Refined air dispersion modeling using AERMOD and/or
This position is available for the candidate who has:
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Environmental Engineering,
Meteorology, Environmental Science, or related field
- 7+ years of air permitting or similar experience, including 5+
years of project management experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with relevant state and federal
- Ability to provide leadership, mentoring, and technical
direction for staff
- Demonstrated commitment to client service, including high
quality work, ethical standards, and strong written and verbal
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a
collaborative project-team environment, interchangeably supporting
co-workers and engaging co-workers' support to meet the specific
needs of a wide range of projects. Landau Associates is committed
to quality, collaboration, and responsiveness, and seeks candidates
who share the same values.
The firm offers competitive compensation and an excellent
benefits package in an environment that promotes personal growth
and professional advancement.
Qualified applicants please visit our Careers page at http://www.landauinc.com/careers/
to apply online.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Landau Associates, Tacoma , Air Permitting Project Manager, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!