Airgas NorPac is hiring an Inside Sales Rep in our Tacoma, WA
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, recognizes that it's the quality
of our people that makes our success possible. Airgas operates in a
culture focused on safety, innovation and customer service.
Why wouldn't you want to work for one of the nation's leading
single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? It's
easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online,
qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep
Benefits at Airgas include Medical, Dental, 401k and much more.
NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?
Our Inside Sales Representatives sell industrial, medical and
specialty gases, welding equipment, power and hand tools, and other
supplies to customers. Our ideal Inside Sales rep will thrive in a
positive work environment that they not just enjoy, but contribute
to; we share in successes and overcome challenges together.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and
- Order entry, process cash and charge orders; assist with
reconciliation of cash and bank deposits.
- Provide timely communication back to distribution manager or
customer's salesman regarding any changes related to the
- Communicate by phone, e-mail and in person with customers,
sales staff, store managers and others, inquiring about and
providing information on cost, ordering and delivery times,
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Ability to handle cash transactions accurately;
- SAP experience (preferred);
- Basic computer skills (i.e. Window Applications);
- Must be able to work in a drug-free environment.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,