Company: Summit Veterinary Referral Center
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Are you a bright, articulate, detail-oriented HR Coordinator
with outstanding problem solving and communication skills? We are
looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to join
us and undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will be
part of an ambitious team working on different function such as
recruiting, benefits administration, payroll, etc. As an ideal
candidate, you will have a broad knowledge of human resources as
well as experience with general administrative duties.
- Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments,
changes and terminations. Processes required documents through
payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping
and proper deductions.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee
requests and questions.
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains
- Submits online investigation requests and assists with
new-employee background checks.
- Reconciles benefits statements.
- Process payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review
- Assists with the recruitment and interview process. Tracks
status of candidates in HRIS and responds with follow-up letters at
the end of the recruiting process.
- Assist and support with employee engagement and recognition
- Maintain employee contact lists.
- Maintain employee files.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Processes workers compensation documentation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or
- At least two years related experience required.
- SHRM-CP credential preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
About Summit Veterinary Referral Center
Summit Veterinary Referral Center is a multi-specialty and
emergency veterinary hospital located in Tacoma, WA. We provide
24-hour emergency and critical care as well as cardiology, internal
medicine, oncology, ophthalmology, neurology, radiology and surgery
services. Summit operates one of the largest veterinary emergency
and critical care services in region. As a tertiary referral
hospital, Summit is the most-capable ICU in the South Sound and we
care for the regions most critical and complicated patients.
Summit Veterinary is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Summit Veterinary Referral Center, Tacoma , HR Coordinator, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!