Wastewater Management System Operator
Company: Pacific Seafood
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group
Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork)
and promote teamwork at all times.
- Monitor and record wastewater levels.
- Monitor all stages of wastewater operation and make operational
adjustments as needed.
- Responsible for keeping equipment and surrounding area safe and
- Work with maintenance department to fix equipment concerns in a
- Participate on the Safety Committee
- Work with managers, staff, and vendors to ensure smooth
operation of plant and wastewater system.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Provide back up support for other duties as needed.
- Perform other duties, as assigned. May include work on nights,
evenings, and holidays.
Keywords: Pacific Seafood, Tacoma , Wastewater Management System Operator, Other , Westport, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!