Emergency Department Technician
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Providence is calling an Emergency Department Technician (0.9
FTE, Variables) to work in Emergency Services at Providence
Centralia Hospital in Centralia, WA.
The Emergency Department Technician (ED Tech) assists with the
delivery of patient care under the direction of the Registered
Nurse. The primary responsibility will be focused on performing
technical, therapeutic, and administrative tasks & procedures for
which they have been trained. The ED Tech must demonstrate the
ability & willingness to participate in a Patient Care Team as a
multi-skilled caregiver responsible for quality of his/her own work
and remain flexible in response to changes. Must have the ability
to work in a fast paced environment, have strong problem solving
skills, and possess the ability to act quickly in emergency
In this position you will:
- Correctly preparespatient for evaluation.
- Maintain a safe, therapeutic and aesthetic work environment.
- Document according to set Emergency Department policies and
- Enter critical patient data quickly and accurately.
- Treat co-workers and visitors courteously.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Washington State Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC) upon
- Certification as a Medical Assistant-Phlebotomist within 90
days of hire.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA BLS) upon
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington is a
127-bed, not-for-profit hospital providing emergency, diagnostic,
cancer, birthing and surgical services. It consistently receives
high scores on accreditation surveys by the Joint Commission, the
Washington Department of Health (DOH) and the Washington Department
of Social and Health Services (DSHS).
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Tacoma , Emergency Department Technician, Other , Centralia, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!