Financial Pacific Leasing Compliance Coordinator
Company: Umpqua Bank
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Financial Pacific Leasing is seeking a Compliance Coordinator to
join our team in Federal Way! The Compliance Coordinator provides
support in the administration of Financial Pacific Leasing's
overall Compliance Management System and executes the monitoring of
various compliance controls. This position works with officers,
managers and associates at Financial Pacific and Umpqua Bank to
provide regulatory compliance support, controls and risk management
activities related to Financial Pacific and will assist all
business units, management, and front-line staff in their efforts
to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and corporate policy.
The Compliance Coordinator may research, analyze, and support in
preparing, maintaining, and documenting compliance practices
including Financial Pacific corporate policies. They also assist,
as needed, with internal and external audits and are responsible to
update, maintain and archive all related documentation.
Essential Job Function
- Possess a thorough knowledge of Financial Pacific's (FP)
policies and procedures to determine impact of compliance
requirements on operations.
- Coordinates document requests, procedure changes and other
- Assist with data gathering and analysis for compliance
- Collect evaluate write and submit data and reports to FP
- Ensures company policies, practices and procedures are
organized, updated and in compliance with company practice,
applicable laws and regulations.
- Participates in internal and external audits by gathering and
providing data to auditors as requested by FP Management.
- Have a working knowledge of regulations relating to FP's
product and service offerings.
- Conduct Self-Monitoring compliance reviews and monitor
regulations in accordance with established standards and
- Responsible to monitor and facilitate Third Party
- Responsible for the oversight of the Record Retention Policy to
ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Work closely with FP Compliance Management to identify
compliance training needs and help business units ensure training
programs satisfactorily address regulatory compliance
- Takes personal initiative following all policies and
procedures, compliance regulations, and completes all required and
- Keeps management informed of any significant situation(s).
- Maintains confidentiality of all company information.
- Provides highest level of Customer Service to all lessees,
vendors, brokers and staff.
- Demonstrates compliance in assigned job function and applies to
designated job responsibilities.
- Takes personal initiative following all policies and
procedures, Bank Secrecy Act, compliance regulations, and completes
all required and job-specific training. Raises and/or addresses
compliance issues for evaluation, investigation and
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with all
Financial Pacific Leasing managers and staff.
- Assists and supports other staff as needed.
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years industry experience required.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of standard office software
applications such as Word, Excel,
Power Point, SharePoint etc., and the ability to learn new
- Finance Operations experience, to include basic knowledge of
workflows, policies and procedures and compliance-related best
- Excellent verbal and written skills and attention to detail,
with ability to analyze data and communicate findings or
- Complete Umpqua Bank Compliance or/and other assigned training
within 90 days of accepting position.
- Strong research, analytical, problem resolution, and
- Ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, and
balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Ability to
complete assignments in a timely manner.
- The ability to partner effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure staff/member-related
issues are handled in a fair, consistent manner.
- Ability to maintain flexibility and adaptability for
departmental and company changes.
- Ability to provide concise, professional oral and written
responses and recommendations.
Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Team and goal oriented.
- Professional attitude.
- Possess excellent attention to detail, is well organized,
flexible, and honest.
Physical, Mental and Sensory Requirements
- Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary to
accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
- Ability to use keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Vision (or corrected) to normal range.
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent benefits package.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- 401(k) company match.
- Paid holidays.
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Voluntary Benefits, i.e. LTD, STD, LTC, and Life and AD&D
- Recognition program.
- Monthly incentive perks.
- Thriving company culture.
- Up to 40 hours of volunteer time allotted each year.
No relocation offered. Please do not call about this job.
Financial Pacific Leasing & Umpqua Bank are committed to employing
a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, protected veteran status, or disability. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and may perform pre-employment substance abuse
Financial Pacific Leasing (A Subsidiary of Umpqua Bank) is a
commercial equipment leasing company located in Federal Way, WA.
Established in 1975, we are a leader in the leasing industry and we
take pride in our employees. We strive to create a work environment
that is rewarding, challenging and a fun experience. Qualified
Applicants should enjoy working as a team and independently,
possess strong communication skills and have experience in working
with a fast paced, goal-oriented environment. Excellent benefits
Keywords: Umpqua Bank, Tacoma , Financial Pacific Leasing Compliance Coordinator, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!