WALMART TRANSPORTATION is Hiring CDL-A Drivers in the CENTRALIA,
Walmart wants to help you find your place - a stress-free,
flexible work environment where drivers are treated with respect. A
place where a well-deserved break with family balances out the
hours you log on the road. Where highly competitive pay and smart
benefits fit your way of life. This is that place. This is Walmart.
And we have immediate openings for full-time drivers. If you're
looking to find a home on the road, join the Walmart Transportation
What You'll Get:
Our drivers enjoy a great balance between work and life, as well
as top pay. As a professional truck driver with Walmart, you can
enjoy the following benefits:
- Average $87,500 or the Equivalent of $0.89 per Mile in Year
- Activity, Training, and Mileage Pay from Day 1
- Quarterly Safe Driving Bonuses
- No Loading or Unloading Freight
- Home Once a Week as Well as Reset Hours Not Spent on the
- Medical Plan Benefits That Start on Day 1
- Additional Life Insurance, Dental, Vision and Pharmacy Benefits
- Option to Enroll in Our 401K Plan and Stock Purchase
- Opportunity to Earn Up to 21 Paid Days Off in Your First
The number one reason our drivers leave is retirement - our
turnover is one of the lowest in the industry! Don't miss out on
this great opportunity. Review our minimum qualifications and apply
- An Interstate (Class A) Commercial Driver's License with Hazmat
endorsement (including cleared background check) or will obtain
HAZMAT endorsement (with cleared background check) within 120
calendar days of date of hire.
- A minimum of 30 months experience working in a full-time Class
A tractor/trailer driving position in the previous 4 years.
- No more than two (2) moving violations while operating a
personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3)
- No serious traffic violations while operating a commercial
motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No DUI, DWI, OUI, or reckless driving involving alcohol/drugs
convictions within the last ten (10) years.
- No preventable accidents* while operating a commercial motor
vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No preventable* DOT recordable accidents (collisions resulting
in disabling damage and/or immediate medical treatment away from
the scene) while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last
ten (10) years.
- No preventable accidents* resulting in a fatality or
catastrophic injury in driving history (commercial motor
The above information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed
to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made
available as part of the hiring process.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better.
This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make,
from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in
between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in
shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and
hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of
millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an
impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique
styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being
inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans
for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life
insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work
because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend
on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are
subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program
terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see
Frequently asked questions
- On average, how long does it take to fill out an
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application
for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to
apply as our system saves some of your application information.
Please note that some positions require the completion of
assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those
would take additional time.
- Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so
please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the
- How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart
processes application information using an applicant tracking
system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to
authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high
security standards by Walmart.
- What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs