Loss Mitigation Single Point of Contact II - Bilingual Spanish - WFH Nationwide
Company: Flagstar Bank
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Loss Mitigation Single Point of Contact II - Bilingual Spanish -
Work From Home FL
The Loss Mitigation Single Point of Contact (SPOC) II is a
subject matter expert and serves as a main point of contact for
borrowers facing a financial hardship and requesting loss
mitigation assistance by offering support and guidance during the
loss mitigation review process.
All functions must be completed within the production and
quality standards. Role requires utilization and understanding of
multiple servicing systems, applications and reporting. Role
requires accuracy and attention to detail, strong organization
skills, independent problem solving ability and excellent
Perform Functions of a SPOC I. Role requires the ability to
perform multiple functions throughout the Loss Mitigation process
under general supervision, including:
- Responsible for resolving complex/complicated exceptions to the
standard loss mitigation process
- Communicate directly with the borrower to explain loss
mitigation options, how to apply for assistance, and provide status
updates during the review period.
- Coordinate the receipt of all necessary documents and notify
the borrower of any required documents necessary to complete the
- Timely respond to borrower requests and/or messages
- Properly document all borrower communications in Flagstar
Bank's system of record
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle
inquiries and complaints correctly and in a timely manner
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory requirements and
investor/insurer guidelines that may impact default servicing
- Understand key performance and risk indicators in the Loss
Mitigation Process, and how individual role contributes to meeting
or exceeding these goals;
- Maintain and practice sound judgment in all aspects of
- Reinforces culture of shared ownership and accountability for
- Collaborating with other default servicing teams, and other
internal teams, to assist in the continued development of a best in
class default servicing oversight operation.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local
laws and regulations. Completes all required compliance training.
Maintains knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance
policies and procedures. Takes responsibility to keep up to date
with changing regulations and policies.
Applicants must speak fluent Spanish to qualify for a bilingual
Reliable Home High Speed Internet required
HS Diploma, GED or Foreign Equivalent required
At least 3 years default mortgage financial services experience,
preferred in Loss Mitigation
Self-Driven, Personally Accountable Personality
Understanding of MS Office Suite with intermediate technical and
computer skills. Specifically an ability with Microsoft Excel
Ability to navigate quickly within various computer
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as
strong listening skills
Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with an
ability to think quickly under pressure.
Ability to handle high production volume and answer customer
questions in a timely manner.
Ability to look for ways to improve and promote quality.
Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
Ability to work varying shifts including evenings and
Willingness to work in a team environment
- Confident and efficient work approach with a customer
Internal Use Only: Job Band J-hourly
Keywords: Flagstar Bank, Tacoma , Loss Mitigation Single Point of Contact II - Bilingual Spanish - WFH Nationwide, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!