Job Purpose: To work in a FishMeal Processing Plant by
processing seafood parts into fish oils for vitamins, fertilizer
and pet foods.
Duties: * Comes to work on time and has good attendance for
* Needs to be able to follow directions given and keep working
independently and being productive.
* Purchases foodstuffs and kitchen supplies by identifying and
qualifying suppliers; negotiating prices; estimating food
consumption; placing and expediting orders.
* Adhere to Product Quality Expectations.
* Work in production to attain the most efficient, cost
effective operation with a focus towards overall recovery and
* Follows all Ocean Companies and Ocean Protein Standards.
* Maintains cleanliness and safety standards for processing.
* Maintains quality standards to HACCP by FDA, EPA and WSDA
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
* Maintains a clean and safe environment by implementing
federal, state, and local sanitation requirements; maintaining
first aid, cpr, and Heimlich maneuver certification; instructing
others in the use of kitchen utensils and operation of
* Other related duties as assigned by management.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
* Must be able to work 7 days a week, 12-16 hours a day in wet,
cold conditions. There are areas within the plant that contain
moving and loud machinery, and hearing protection and other safety
and protective equipment is required.
Skills/Qualifications: Food Sanitation, Planning, Giving
Feedback, Customer Service, Teamwork, Quality Focus, Safety
Management, Multi-tasking, Pricing, Client Relationships, Verbal