Company: The GEO Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Summary Under direct supervision, performs janitorial cleaning
and maintaining of facilities. Primary Duties and
- Responsible for proper facility cleaning in compliance to
health and safety standards.
- Conducts daily inspections of the facility and grounds for
safety, sanitation and cleanliness.
- May assist in stocking and picking up of supplies.
- Conducts weekly inventory of supplies and equipment needed to
maintain sanitation. Receives and stores all supplies, ensuring
appropriate housekeeping standards are met.
- Ensures that all chemicals and hazardous materials used in the
facility are properly controlled, issued and accounted for in
accordance with all safety and national standards.
- Maintains a safe working environment and continually attends
training in safety awareness.
- Directs work, provides training and performs inspections of
work performed by detainee maintenance staff.
- May be expected to make basic minor repairs.
- May need to maintain facility grounds, including lawns, trees,
shrubs and plantings.
- May need to remove dirt, rubbish, leaves and all other refuse
from facility grounds.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Minimum Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Experience in the use of industrial machinery and knowledge of
common janitorial practices and procedures used preferred.
- Must be in good physical condition.Equal Opportunity
Keywords: The GEO Group, Inc., Tacoma , JANITOR, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!