Company: James Hardie Building Products
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The Warehouse Associate is an integral member of the James
Hardie Building Products team, responsible for working with
machinery, raw materials, and other employees to create high
quality fiber cement building products. The best Operators are
self-motivated and will strive to understand complex processes and
procedures and then challenge themselves s and others for
continuous improvement and high product quality. The most
successful Operators embrace progressive thinking and are willing
to work on multiple assignments throughout the shift. As a 24/7
manufacturing facility of fiber cement building products, we ask
that you be able to:
- Work 12-hour shifts that could include rotation between days
and nights, or fixed nights.
- Lift up to 40 pounds on a continuous basis.
- Walk, stand and/or sit for extended period of time.
- Read, write, and speak English.
- Learn and be comfortable operating large forklifts and other
- Work around bulk raw materials, moving equipment, high pressure
water, varying temperatures and other environmental conditions
related to cement board manufacturing.
- Use multiple type of person protective equipment
- In return, we offer a highly competitive compensation plan that
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits effective on your
first day of employment for you and eligible dependents.
- 6% dollar for dollar matching 401(k) program.
- Free Lunch Friday!
- Generous paid vacation and holidays
- Job Training and Development in an established program.
- Life Insurance, Disability Income Protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- PPE reimbursement program.
- Employee Assistance program.
Keywords: James Hardie Building Products, Tacoma , Generalist Operator, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!