Experienced Integrated Planning & Scheduling Specialist
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an exciting
opportunity for an Experienced Integrated Planning and Scheduling
Specialist (Level 3) located in Kent, WA. This position will
support Proprietary and non-Proprietary programs in the Phantom
Works division of Boeing Defense.Responsibilities will include:
- Develops, coordinates, integrates, analyzes, and maintains, an
integrated plan and schedule to meet program and/or project
- Produces metrics for plans and schedules for moderately complex
projects, programs, and change activities across the life cycle of
- Performs studies/analysis and planning efforts, within and/or
across programs/projects, organizations or business units to
determine impacts, constraints, and plans involving product
development, production rates, production development activities,
process improvement, or program initiatives.
- Develops the Integrated Master Plan, schedule and supports
change incorporation plans related to integrated scheduling
- Performs integration of program plans and schedules,
horizontally and vertically, across company functional, product
groups, suppliers and partners of moderate complexity.
- Identifies, analyzes and reports performance variances to
- Works with customers to develop performance recovery plans and
incorporates recovery plans where appropriate.
- Provides training and mentoring to lower level
employees.Security Clearance:This position requires an active U.S.
Top Secret Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required). (A U.S.
Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is
considered active)Basic Qualifications (Required
- Experience in a finance, scheduling, industrial engineering,
change management, strategy, program management, or project
- 3+ years of experience in change management, program planning,
project management, integrated scheduling, Industrial Engineering
or Business Operations
- 3+ years of experience team schedules, resource management,
earned value management, risk management, and project
managementPreferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience using Open Plan Professional
- Active Top Secret-SCI U.S. Security Clearance
- Experience using Microsoft Project
- Experience using Milestone ProfessionalTypical
Education:Education/experience typically acquired through advanced
education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related
work experience or an equivalent combination of education and
experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years'
related work experience, etc.).Contingent Upon Program Award:The
position is contingent upon program award.Relocation:This position
offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.- -(Basic
relocation is available for internal candidates, based on candidate
eligibility.)-- -Employee Referral Bonus:Referral to this job is
eligible for bonusDrug Free Workplace:Boeing is a Drug Free
Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to
testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and
alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Keywords: BOEING, Tacoma , Experienced Integrated Planning & Scheduling Specialist, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!