Relativity Infrastructure Specialist
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
World Relativity Infrastructure Specialist
- Lead Contractor employee providing technical leadership in the
design, implementation and management of a government instance of
Relativity, specifically infrastructure, system maintenance,
upgrades, patches, hotfixes, and day-to-day troubleshooting.
- Administers hardware, operating systems, databases, litigation
support tools such as Relativity, and other applications software
to include performance optimization and testing / deployment of
major updates. Coordinates across multiple departments on patching
and upgrades to ensure client success.
- Performs continual testing and analysis of new and existing
- Develops solutions for various processing and review platforms,
including but not limited to automating handling of processing
errors, expanding file type support, augmenting reporting
functionality and automating billing. Optimizes performance for
databases containing tens of millions to over one hundred million
- Architects and manages the infrastructure used for processing
- Monitors environment and proactively look for ways to improve
uptime, alerting, and efficiencies of systems.
- Works with other senior level Contractor technical staff,
including Systems Engineers and Technical Analysts, to ensure that
the system as designed and implemented meets the overall system
- Provides high-level escalation support to colleagues across the
organization for application and complex process
- Tracks all quality issues within the team and implements
appropriate workflow adjustments to prevent recurrence.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving
problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Drafts extensive system and workflow documentation and provides
training to dozens of e-Discovery technicians locally, remotely and
- Authors communications relating to system outages, patch and
upgrade notices and technical requirements.
- Coordinates with the COR and DOJ technical staff on all these
issues, and coordinates with the DOJ office automation network
administration staff on issues having to do with the network
- Liaises with software representatives to maintain a
relationship to ensure the health and maturity of the various
- Must be able to obtain an maintain a US government security
- Relativity Infrastructure Specialist certification
- At least five years of hands-on, directly applicable experience
- Must have done the work of designing, obtaining equipment and
software, installing, integrating, testing, etc., in the
- Must have experience with large systems with a complex mix of
operating systems and functions.
- Must have a good understanding of the specific applications and
application software, e.g., Relativity.
- At least one year of experience setting up large scale database
management applications, using the applicable database management
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the Government's IT
environments, including office automation networks and PC and
server-based databases and applications.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the Government's security
requirements. (i.e. NIST, E-Gov, FIPS, FISMA, and DOJ
- Litigation support experience required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- MS Windows experience required.
- Understanding of EDRM.Preferred Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree preferred; preferably in the computer
science or management information / technology disciplines.
- Proficient with SQL, C#, RegEx, HTML, CSS, and PowerShell.
Proficient in the full Microsoft Office Suite including Access,
Project and Visio.
- RCA certification desired.
- Experience in storage technology planning, performance capacity
planning and modeling, applications planning, human factors issues,
distributed processing, business process analysis.
- Proven management skills preferred.PAE is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal
opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's
status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family
structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or
information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so
long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or
without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category
under federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is
the Law Poster Supplement - provided by Dice
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated, Tacoma , Relativity Infrastructure Specialist, Other , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!