Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: February 14, 2019
GD Information Technology (GDIT) seeks a Principal Web Developer with advanced knowledge in applying in-depth sustainment support of enterprise network cyber defense capabilities to prevent sophisticated cyber threats and vulnerabilities, or detection of them when prevention fails. Node.JS, Python, PERL, and REST experience are a must. Other supported technologies include Splunk, ExtJS 4, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, and CSS. Functional duties consist of:
* Providing application development and technical support for that support Cyber Security operations.
* Providing technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
* Developing and maintaining custom web-based tools, scripts, and integrations between Cyber systems.
* Developing and implementing Splunk advanced queries, data collection scripts, dashboards, and reports.
* Developing documentation on new or existing systems.
* Developing and conducting tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
* Identifying, analyzing, and resolving system problems.
* Providing guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
* May serve as a technical team or task leader.
* Serving as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
* Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Participating in special projects as required.
#ISDCJ #Dpost - provided by Dice CSS, Data Collection, Developer, Development, HTML, MySQL, mysql, Perl, Python, Scripts, Security, SQL, SQL Server, Web Developer
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Tacoma , Cyber Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!