CRM System Administrator III / Developer
Company: (IABA) Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the configuration, support, audit and
improvement of the Bank's cloud-based CRM systems.
- Designs, develops and maintains integrations between CRM and
- Acts as a liaison between affected departments and/or outside
- Prepares statistical data and develops reports using available
- Provides system users with technical support and communicates
system changes and deadlines.
- Documents processes and suggests and implements improvements to
- Develops and implements new processes when applicable.All
employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance
of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are
established in various policies, procedures, and documents,
including the Code of Conduct.Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- BA/BS degree in relevant field of study preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in System Administration
- 3+ years' experience with design and implementation of CRM
software (e.g., Salesforce, Oracle Sales or Service Cloud).
- Experience with design and creation of integration between
cloud-based CRM systems and non-cloud-based applications.
- 3+ years' experience developing Rest API and XML-based web
services interfaces. (SOAP and WSDL)
- 3+ years' experience with scripting using java/groovy, power
shell and SQL.Deep understanding of CRM systems and data, both
sales and service components
- Ability to design and run relevant, complex and understandable
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Ability to make clear recommendations and decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.Physical and
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard
office equipmentValues and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.We offer a competitive
total rewards package including base salary and comprehensive
benefits. The annualized range for this role is $66,000 - $123,000,
and the pay rate for the successful applicant depends on a variety
of non-discriminatory factors including, but not limited to,
job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The role may be
eligible for performance-based incentive compensation and those
details will be provided during the recruitment process.We offer
eligible associates cost-effective benefit options including
comprehensive healthcare coverage (medical, dental, and vision
plans), a 401(k)-retirement savings plan with employer match for
qualifying associate contributions, an employee assistance program,
life insurance, disability insurance, tuition assistance, mental
health resources, paid time off for vacation, illness,
volunteerism, and holidays. Benefit eligibility begins the first
day of the month following the date of hire for associates who are
regularly scheduled to work at least thirty hours weekly.Notice to
Agency and Search Firm Representatives:We do not accept unsolicited
resumes from agencies and/or search firms. Agencies must obtain
advance written approval from Columbia Bank's Talent Acquisition
team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid
fully-executed written requisition contract for service and in
response to a specific job opening. Resumes submitted to any
Columbia Bank employee by a third party agency and/or search firm
without a valid written and signed requisition search agreement,
will become the sole property of Columbia Bank. Columbia Bank will
not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in
place. No employee outside of Columbia Bank's Talent Acquisition
team has the authority to enter into a requisition search
Keywords: (IABA) Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis, Tacoma , CRM System Administrator III / Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...